FEATURED:More featured posts
We are in the process of searching for a new Executive Assistant to join our team here at USV. Below is a description of the position. To apply, please email [email protected] and include a resume and cover letter. Thanks!
Union Square Ventures is looking for an executive assistant to provide administrative assistance and support to our office. We are a small, collegial venture capital firm of 5 partners, 4 additional professionals, two executive assistants and a bookkeeper. We’ve invested in some of the most interesting and exciting companies on the Internet (Twitter, Foursquare, Etsy, etc.) and are located at 21st Street and Broadway in NYC.
We are looking for someone who can multi-task and assist us with a range of office and business activities. We would prefer to hire a career professional with prior executive assistant or other office administrative experience, but we are open to considering candidates with less experience but strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
Principal Activities and Responsibilities:
- Meet & greet guests
- Help coordinate meetings with our portfolio companies and communicate with their senior management
- Manage business calendars and coordinate meetings for two of the five partners
- Assist with travel arrangements
- Track expenses/reimbursement
- Help answer phones, take messages, etc.
- Assist with paperwork and ad hoc projects
- Stock and maintain supplies for office/kitchen
- Help set up special events in our office
- Pleasant personality and positive attitude
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organization skills
- Ability to multi-task and work with limited supervision
- Proficient in word processing and spreadsheets (we use Google Docs)
- Bachelor’s degree
Sat, Apr 19, 2014: